Followers

Wednesday 24 May 2017

The Sky





Every time I fly
                            I can see new colours in the sky
                            New designs that never repeat
                            Mesmerize me  by their lovely treat


                                                          I can see HIM waiting for me
                                                          Surrounded with cloudy cushions
                                                          Waving at me with his strong arms
                                                          Asking me to join for a heavenly dance.

                            Love to be with these running clouds
                            Far away from those unwanted bouts..
                            I pray God to give me one chance
                            Make me stay in the trance.
.
                                                                                               Chanda / Savita Inamdar.


No comments:

Post a Comment